Ultinous is a technology company founded in 2014 and developing groundbreaking AI technology capable of generating unseen analytics, metrics and real time, predictive alerts from live video feeds. Using state-of-the-art facial recognition and tracking, the Ultinous Platform has multiple applications in different industries. Right now we are working primarily with the retail sector, but there is a wide range of new possibilities in security and other industries with interesting applications.
We are looking for a
Business Development Manager – Retail, Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway)
to join our growing Business Team in Budapest. You will work with a world-class team, focused on strong growth aspirations.
- Develops new prospects, whether they are introduced by an integrator partner, a direct inquiry, or a cold-called client.
- Qualifies new opportunities and prospects, evaluates the size of opportunities, and articulates probability of closure within existing opportunities. Builds pipeline.
- Scopes Proof-of-Concept business requirements, validates store lay-out, network and camera infrastructure and prepares PoC documentation, in co-operation with Delivery.
- Supports clients at the testing and implementation phase in co-operation with Project Management.
- Develops corporate contacts, identifies key stakeholders and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhance the company’s position.
- Maintains broad knowledge of company capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitors.
- Maintains close working relationship with Product Management to be familiar with product features and roadmap as well as feedback concerns and requests from prospects.
- Negotiates pricing, implementation and prepares client proposals and use case summaries for delivery.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation in Salesforce.com of all activity.
- Is prepared to travel up to 60% to client locations in the Nordics.
Qualifications and attitudes:
- Inquisitive, relentlessly asks the right questions to discover hidden or unarticulated client needs.
- Has solid business acumen and can identify high potential opportunities early on.
- Has passion for understanding retail analytics and can educate customers and explain the benefits of Ultinous solutions in driving organizational excellence through operations, marketing, merchandising, loss prevention and customer service.
- A true hunter and is comfortable building relationships at all levels and from all stages of development (cold-calling to maintaining strong relationships with existing customers).
- Enjoys and is comfortable interacting with and presenting to C-level executives and senior managers within the client organization.
- Has strong communication skills and is ble to communicate technology as an understandable tool.
- Works well with cross-functional teams; team oriented to ensure maximum results for clients & Ultinous.
- Self-starter and can work autonomously while keeping relevant stakeholders up-to-date on progress.
- Has project management skills and is not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to support smooth execution
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling to big-box retailers and/or will have experience in selling retail-oriented, complex software applications (Staff Management Systems, POS Systems, CRM applications, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of the Nordics retail landscape with an emphasis on major, 500+ chain retailers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in working in a scale-up or entrepreneurial environment is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant discipline.
How to apply:
Please fill the following form with your personal data and upload your CV in English!