Ultinous is a technology company founded in 2014 and developing groundbreaking AI technology capable of generating unseen analytics, metrics and real time, predictive alerts from live video feeds. Using state-of-the-art facial recognition and tracking, the Ultinous Platform has multiple applications in different industries. Right now we are working primarily with the retail sector, but there is a wide range of new possibilities in security and other industries with interesting applications.
We are looking for a
Business Development Manager – Security
to join our growing Business Team in Budapest. You will work with a world-class team, focused on strong growth aspirations.
- Develops new prospects, whether they are introduced by an integrator partner, a direct inquiry, or a cold-called client.
- Qualifies new opportunities and prospects, evaluates the size of opportunities and articulates probability of closure within existing opportunities. Builds pipeline.
- Works with Product Development to transform own and client ideas to products and services
- Scopes Proof-of-Concept business requirements, validates client infrastructure and prepares PoC documentation, in co-operation with Delivery.
- Supports clients at the testing and implementation phase in co-operation with Project Management.
- Develops corporate contacts, identifies key stakeholders and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhance the company’s position
- Maintains broad knowledge of company capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitors.
- Maintains close working relationship with product management to know product futures and roadmap as well as feedback concerns and requests from prospects.
- Negotiates pricing, implementation and prepares client proposals and use case summaries for delivery.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation of all activity in Salesforce.com.
Qualifications and attitudes:
- Inquisitive, relentlessly asks the right questions to discover hidden or unarticulated client needs.
- Has solid business acumen and can identify high potential opportunities early on.
- A true hunter and is comfortable building relationships at all levels and from all stages of development (cold-calling to maintaining strong relationships with existing customers).
- Enjoys and is comfortable interacting with and presenting to C-level executives and senior managers within the client organization.
- Has strong communication skills and is able to communicate technology as an understandable tool.
- Works well with cross-functional teams; team oriented to ensure maximum results for clients and Ultinous.
- Self-starter and can work autonomously while keeping relevant stakeholders up-to-date on progress.
- Has project management skills and is not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to support smooth execution.
- 5+ years of experience in video surveillance, identity and access management or area control
- Strong knowledge of the security and surveillance ecosystem
- Experience with biometric technologies is a PLUS
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a scale-up or entrepreneurial environment is highly desirable
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business or other relevant discipline.
How to apply:
Please fill the following form with your personal data and upload your CV in English!