Ultinous is a technology company founded in 2014 and developing groundbreaking AI technology capable of generating unseen analytics, metrics and real-time, predictive alerts from live video feeds. Using state-of-the-art facial recognition and tracking, the Ultinous Platform has multiple applications in different industries. Right now we are working primarily with the retail sector, but there is a wide range of new possibilities in security and other industries with interesting applications.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced professional as
Head of Customer Services/Delivery Manager
- Oversee full Order-to-Cash cycle
- Create platform for order entries for both direct and indirect sales channels
- Build automated processes for monitoring of HW and service component orders that host Ultinous solutions centrally and on client premises
- Co-ordinate all aspects of solution deployment including camera, server, network installations and configurations for Proof-of-Concepts, pilots and larger roll-outs
- Control shipping and transportation processes of on-premise server infrastructure for PoCs
- Ensure processes and systems are in place and maintained for monthly and usage-based invoicing; resolve cash collection issues
- Serve as commercial side partner for R&D to jointly automate and accelerate remote service set-up and configurations
- Supervise L2-L3 technical helpdesk support
- Manage internal and external delivery partners and resources to complete deliverables, track progress and facilitate issue resolution
- Coordinate staffing of project resources
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders (sales and R&D); develop weekly project status and monthly performance reports
- Ensure site surveys, delivery documentations are entered and properly maintained in ERP system
- Be the escalation point for large clients for conflict resolution
Qualifications and attitudes:
- Love serving customers and delivering excellent customer service
- Deep knowledge of delivery and service processes
- Strong driver role and ownership to deliver result within tight timeline
- Affinity for technology
- Work well with cross-functional teams and is team oriented to ensure maximum results for client and Ultinous.
- 8 years of experience in customer services, 3 in managerial role.
- Experience in enterprise SaaS or XaaS organizations.
- Experience working in scale-up or entrepreneurial environment is a PLUS
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business.
How to apply:
Please fill the following form with your personal data and upload your CV in English!