Ultinous is a technology company founded in 2014 and developing groundbreaking AI technology capable of generating unseen analytics, metrics and real time, predictive alerts from live video feeds. Using state-of-the-art facial recognition and tracking, the Ultinous Platform has multiple applications in different industries. Right now we are working primarily with the retail sector, but there is a wide range of new possibilities in security and other industries with interesting applications.
We are looking for a
Partner Development Manager
to join our growing Business Team in Budapest. You will work with a world-class team, focused on strong growth aspirations.
- Develops deep internal and external relationships to drive long-term partner success and business growth.
- Helps partners match prospects with relevant service offerings within and beyond their customer portfolios.
- Understands partners’ strategic objectives, portfolios and commercial priorities to effectively steer joint business development.
- Supports new partner recruitment: drive partner’s business qualification to ensure investments are made in partners that are committed and capable.
- Maintains partners’ focus on market-ready solutions, serves as first line filter for product development ideas, ensures partner commitment for joint research and product development.
- Supports partners to overcome initial market adoption challenges, helps create PoC and pilot success stories and use them to mobilize partner organizations.
- Sets stretching targets for partners and ensures that their commercial incentives are aligned. Monitors on a regular basis and intervenes if necessary.
- Co-ordinates with internal stakeholders to ensure commercial success throughout the entire sales cycle: provides partners with marketing materials, product specifications and delivery critical information.
- Maintains broad knowledge of company capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitors and positions Ultinous in partner portfolios accordingly.
- Maintains close working relationship with Product Management to be familiar with product features and roadmap and communicates it effectively towards partners
- Shapes pricing structures and incentive programs. Drives framework/partner agreements.
- Keeps track of partner activities and manages Salesforce.com to avoid conflicts of interest.
Qualifications and attitudes:
- Has solid business acumen and can identify high potential opportunities early on.
- Enjoys and is comfortable interacting with and presenting to C-level executives and senior managers within the partner and client organization.
- Shows strong orientation for customer service excellence.
- Works effectively under high pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Works well with cross-functional teams; team oriented to ensure maximum results for clients and Ultinous.
- Self-starter and can work autonomously while keeping relevant stakeholders up-to-date on progress.
- Has project management skills and is not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to support smooth execution.
- 5-8 years of experience in partner channel development, alliance management or ecosystem building in the technology or enterprise SaaS industry
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Experience in the retail industry is a PLUS
- Proven track record in partner education
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business, engineering or other relevant discipline.
How to apply:
Please fill the following form with your personal data and upload your CV in English!