Ultinous is a technology company founded in 2014 and developing groundbreaking AI technology capable of generating unseen analytics, metrics and real-time, predictive alerts from live video feeds. Using state-of-the-art facial recognition and tracking, the Ultinous Platform has multiple applications in different industries. Right now we are working primarily with the retail sector, but there is a wide range of new possibilities in security and other industries with interesting applications.
We are looking for a
to join our growing team in Budapest. You will work with a world-class team, focused on strong growth aspirations.
Who we are:
- Cutting-edge technology provider focused on computer vision and artificial intelligence
- B2B solutions across industry verticals; with focus on retail, security & safety, transportation or healthcare
- R&D in Hungary, business development focus on EMEA with both direct sales and partner network
- A constructive and supporting team
- A company who believes its biggest value is its employees
- Stable financial background
- In high growth phase
- support managers and employees in specific HR related issues
- end-to-end recruitment
- employer branding in co-operation with marketing
- introducing and maintaining performance management and improvement systems
- organization and administration of trainings, courses, personal development opportunities
- organization development in line with the vision & mission of the company and its business strategy
- policy development and documentation, in compliance with the ISO27001 standards
- compensation and benefits administration, liaising with payroll
- initiating and organizing company events, team building activities
- mood management, employee satisfaction surveys, 360-degree feedback
Who you are:
- Energizer: bring a “can do” attitude into the organisation, “borrow” your positive energy and inspire others.
- Communicative: whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Flexible: you demonstrate high sense of responsibilities and ability to handle multiple tasks, within a quickly changing environment.
- Collaborative: you build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Caring: you create an atmosphere at the workplace where people feel they are important and they count.
- Proactive: you are not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
Your education and experience:
- College or university degree in HR
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in an HR related position, preferably in the IT sector
- Good knowledge of Hungarian employment legislation
- Fluency in Hungarian and English, both verbal and written
- High level of confidentiality and responsibility
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative
How to apply:
Please fill the following form with your personal data and upload your CV in English!