Founded in 2014 and based in Budapest, Ultinous is a leading technology provider in AI-based video analytics specializing in human detection, recognition and identification. With its UVAP platform, Ultinous enables partners worldwide to create state-of-the-art customized applications tailor made for the customer’s needs. Our deep learning based face recognition algorithm’s speed is among the top 3 in the world.
We have excellent Research, Back-end and Application development and System administrator teams. To make our solutions even better we need a well prepared
Lead Test Automation Engineer
who is able to do much more than implementing test cases.
- Resuming and later leading test development.
- Improve and extend the quality of our testing codebase (PyTest).
- Participating in project planning, making test plans for functional backend testing.
- Implementing test plans, controlling test plan implementation.
- Maintaining craft quality and improving it.
- 5 years experience in automated software testing
- Team leading and-or coordinating experience
- High level programming skills
- Ability to plan CI processes.
- Being familiar with the following concepts and technologies: CI, git, docker, microservice architecture, REST API, advanced Linux command line
- Efficient English and Hungarian communication both verbal and written
- message queue
- Open office in Budapest, partial home office is supported and encouraged
- Opportunities to improve and learn new technologies
- Creative and diverse selection of tasks
- Flexible work time, competitive salary and benefits package
- Go, darts, monthly board games, coffee, tea, biscuits, fruit
Send your CV with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.