Ultinous is a technology company founded in 2014 and developing groundbreaking AI technology capable of generating unseen analytics, metrics and real time, predictive alerts from live video feeds. Using state-of-the-art facial recognition and tracking, the Ultinous Platform has multiple applications in different industries. Right now we are working primarily with the retail sector, but there is a wide range of new possibilities in security and other industries with interesting applications.
We are looking for a
to join our growing team in Budapest. You will work with a world-class team, focused on strong growth aspirations.
Are you an experienced Product Manager or a Product Owner looking for a new challenge with deep learning technology and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and have a passion to deliver cutting-edge AI-related products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a senior software Product Manager to work as part of the management team to deliver cutting-edge software solutions to our partners based on our Video Analytics platform.
Who we are:
- Cutting-edge technology provider focused on computer vision and artificial intelligence
- B2B solutions across industry verticals; with focus on retail, security & safety, transportation or healthcare
- R&D in Hungary, business development focus on EMEA with both direct sales and partner network
- Stable financial background
- In high growth phase
- Provide vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout projects; create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and product development, and provide iteration planning
- Define and maintain product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Together with the BD team, assess customer value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure that the work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Work as part of the executive management team to create a bridge between R&D and business and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Play an active role in supporting the successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Monitor competitors, industry and technology trends
- Report directly to CEO
What we are looking for:
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Manager for 5 years
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Business acumen and understanding of market dynamics
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Customer focus and understanding of value creation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Experience with image processing projects
- Experience with startup/scaleup environment
- Prior management experience is a plus anticipating future management of product owners
What we offer:
- High degree of responsibility and independence
- Agile, entrepreneurial work environment
- International experience both within the office and beyond
- Competitive compensation package
How to apply:
Please fill the following form with your personal data and upload your CV in English!