Ultinous is a technology company founded in 2014 and developing groundbreaking AI technology capable of generating unseen analytics, metrics and real-time, predictive alerts from live video feeds. Using state-of-the-art facial recognition and tracking, the Ultinous Platform has multiple applications in different industries. Right now we are working primarily with the retail sector, but there is a wide range of new possibilities in security and other industries with interesting applications.
Currently, we are looking for a
to join our Delivery Team in our Budapest office. The role includes providing detailed product information, solution design, consulting, training, and problem-solving in pre- and post-sales phases. Support Specialists at Ultinous are highly skilled professionals with strong customer orientation supporting our business growth.
- Represents the Company towards our Customers and Partners as a key support contact of our technology.
- Available and regularly checks support related channels during business hours (e-mail, phone, on-line interfaces).
- Helps to define and operate support and monitoring systems and processes.
- Documents best practices, know-how, relevant issues to continuously improve service quality.
- Boosts the relationship with key clients and partners by providing excellent service.
- Becomes key technical contact for clients during POC, pilot and roll-out phases.
- Troubleshoots and supports deployments in pre and post-sales phase.
- Maintains close working relationship with Product Management to be familiar with product features and roadmap as well as feedback concerns and requests from prospects.
- College or university degree in informatics.
- 2-3 years of experience as a system or support engineer.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Experience in the planning, implementation, documentation and operation of Unix/ Linux systems.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking and application-level protocols
- Experience with Unix/Linux- and Windows-based server systems.
- Strong communication skills, customer-oriented attitude.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
Interest in Deep Learning and familiarity with
- Version control systems (git, svn, Mercurial)
- Ticketing systems (Jira)
- Support system
- Cloud technologies (eg. AWS)
- Managing Docker containers
- Experience in C++, JAVA
- Knowledge in scripting languages like perl, python, bash, awk.
What we offer:
- Continuous improvement, varied and creative tasks in a developing environment
- Nice office, friendly atmosphere
- Working environment: Google Suite, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Docker, Linux
How to apply:
Please fill the following form with your personal data and upload your CV in English!